Looking to grow your business, increase traffic and ROI? Data Insight can turn customer and advertising data into predictions that increase sales, optimize advertising ROI, increase customer satisfaction and will profoundly make your marketing programs more effective.
There is nothing that makes a marketer more happy than a robust report that provides a clear and accurate road map to focus on work that matters, building high performing campaigns to boost sales and dramatically increase revenue. Data Insight’s predictive analytics report gives marketers a deep understanding of what drives consumers’ decisions and provides the marketer a lean road map to clearly define where to personalize the customers’ experiences. Marketers can follow the directions strategically, add creative processes and motivational elements to enhance the brand’s customer decisions.
Do you want more sales at lower costs and still have the ability to surpass the competition? There are plenty of examples of solutions or painstaking manual processes showing organizations a glimpse of the possibilities. The real trick in having long term competitive advantage is to take that customer data insight to create scalable infrastructure and processes that can be easily optimized and repeated over time.
Know What Might Happen
With the ocean of customer data, marketers and businesses fail to take advantage of predictive online-offline attribution models. The reports clear picture, a measurement strategy that identifies with precision your businesses potential; where to invest in to make it more profitable. Marketers can identify what drives the customer decision to apply people-based marketing (PBM). The holistic approach to personalize and manage audience reach and loyalty of known prospects while optimizing and maximizing Customer lifetime value (CLV).
“Use predictive analytics to drive better decision-making and generate profits”
While identifying addressability as the new driver for competitive advantage, it is extremely important to understand how consumers engage with your brand across all media channels. With closed-loop marketing processes and the right analytics, these methodologies can be extremely beneficial in understanding their target, segments and how to approach content, but it is not until a business begins to employ Data Insight’s optimization strategies that they see a significant incremental lift in business value up to 80%. Data Insight’s Predictive Analytics Report gives you a quick way to accurately understand your customers, what to do to position your brand most effectively to make the sale. Solutions that answer questions such as:
- Which ad will be most effective?
- Which marketing campaigns, channels, touchpoints, behaviors, and demographics are contributing to our business outcome? ( a form of “machine learning-based attribution)
- Which test, segment or personalization a user is most likely to respond to?
- Identify the probability of users to click on an ad, to download a whitepaper, to respond to an email, to respond to an offer, and other customer response you define.
- Will this product be a success or a flop?
- Why people are converting and why they are not?
- What extent does each segment contribute to today’s revenue?
- What will each segment most likely contribute to tomorrow’s revenue?
- Will active high-value customers remain loyal and profitable?
- How much revenue will your newly acquired customers generate a year from now?
- Should you expect any revenue from your inactive customers, or should they be considered lost?
- Predict the probability a customer is going to buy, and if so, how much.
- Which customers should you spend most of your money on?
- What is my Customer Lifetime Value?
- Transition probabilities between segments using the transition matrix to tell how customers got to where they are today.
- Predict how many of your existing customers will be in which segment in X number of years.
A predictive analytics marketing strategy to help you dictate how you are to get there, what’s working and what’s not working today for tomorrow. It resolves data gaps and uses insights to drive execution. When established, a baseline is applied to further optimize your performance goals.
Solving the Marketing Priority Problem to Identify Opportunities & Boost Performance
Data Insight’s small business report puts a stop to marketing deficiencies. It pinpoints how to manage addressable experiences in a scalable environment to serve as an accurate blueprint within your business strategy. Why? For scalability. Marketers can formalize the environment with agility enabling you to identify audiences and track the performance of your marketing initiatives to accurately:
- Focus on outcomes
- Determine what’s working and what is not working
- Answer what value sales & marketing effort drive within the business
Drive Strategic Decision-making
With Data Insight’s predictive analytics marketing planning, you can establish a baseline to optimize further and become accountable for goals. A strategic marketing blueprint for your data strategy with a holistic customer view where technology and analytics converge. We make sales forecasting scientific so marketers can keep up to where the consumers are going for tomorrow. Data Insight’s Predictive Analytics swiftly collaborates offline and online data together, for better business decisions so you can attain significant heights, with smarter selling and for long term competitive advantage.