Looking to increase your business, grow traffic and ROI?
Data Insight turns advertising and customer data into predictions that increase sales, increase customer satisfaction, optimize advertising ROI, and will make your marketing programs far more effective.
There is nothing that can make a marketer more happy than a solid report. A road map to accurately pinpoint on work that matters.
Like accurately build winning performance campaigns to dramatically drive sales and increase revenue.
Data Insight’s predictive analytics prescriptive report gives marketers the full understanding of what guides the consumers to make decisions and clearly defines where to personalize the customers’ shopping experiences.
Does your business need more sales at lower costs and still have the ability to surpass the competition?
There are plenty of examples of painstaking manual processes showing organizations a glimpse of the possibilities.
The real trick in having long term competitive advantage is to take that customer data insight and create scalable infrastructure.
Customer experience that is relevant and useful and have processes that can be easily optimized and repeated over time.
“How to use predictive analytics marketing to drive better decision-making and generate profits?”
Know What Might Happen
With a measurement strategy that identifies your businesses potential, and know where to invest to make it more profitable.
It identify what drives the customer decision, personalize audience reach and loyalty of known prospects while optimizing and maximizing Customer lifetime value (CLV).
While identifying addressability as the new driver for competitive advantage, it is important to understand how consumers engage with your brand across all media channels.
Closed-loop marketing processes and predictive online-offline attribution models can be extremely beneficial in understanding their target, segments and how to approach your content.
Accurately understand your customers, know what to do to position your brand most effectively to make the sale and see a lift in business value by 80%. It can answer questions such as:
- Which ad will be most effective?
- Which marketing campaigns, channels, touch-points, behaviours, and demographics are contributing to our business outcome? ( a form of “machine learning-based attribution)
- Which test, segment or personalization a user is most likely to respond to?
- Identify the probability of users to click on an ad, to download a white-paper, to respond to an email, to respond to an offer, and other customer response you define.
- Will this product be a success or a flop?
- Why people are converting and why they are not?
- What extent does each segment contribute to today’s revenue?
- What will each segment most likely contribute to tomorrow’s revenue?
- Will active high-value customers remain loyal and profitable?
- How much revenue will your newly acquired customers generate a year from now?
- Should you expect any revenue from your inactive customers, or should they be considered lost?
- Predict the probability a customer is going to buy, and if so, how much.
- Which customers should you spend most of your money on?
- What is my Customer Lifetime Value?
- Transition probabilities between segments using the transition matrix to tell how customers got to where they are today.
- Predict how many of your existing customers will be in which segment in X number of years.
A predictive analytics marketing strategy can help you dictate how to get there, what’s working and what’s not working today for tomorrow.
It resolves data gaps and uses insights to drive execution. When established, a baseline is applied to further optimize your performance goals.
Solving the Marketing Priority Problem to Identify Opportunities & Boost Performance
Data Insight’s small business report puts a stop to marketing deficiencies.
It pinpoints how to manage addressable experiences in a scalable environment to serve as an accurate blueprint within your business strategy.
Why? For scalability. Marketers can formalize the environment with agility, identify audiences and track the performance of marketing initiatives to accurately:
- Focus on outcomes
- Determine what’s working and what is not
- Answer what value sales & marketing effort drive within the business
Drive Strategic Decision-making
Establish a baseline to optimize further and become accountable for goals.
Where technology and analytics converge, a strategic marketing blueprint for your data strategy with a holistic customer view
We make sales forecasting scientific so marketers can keep up to where the consumers are going for tomorrow.
Data Insight’s Predictive Analytics swiftly collaborates offline and online data together, for better business decisions so you can attain significant heights, with smarter selling and for long term competitive advantage.